LAND USE & PLANNING
The Land Use & Planning Department
The Cadastre Section
It is responsible for :
- Upgrading of Ownership of Properties.
- Request for evaluation of new constructions, new properties (division, excision) and addition to existing properties.
- Process request for clearance Certificate if needed.
- Updating of evaluation list.
- Issue of clearance certificates.
- Initiate action upon complaint from rate payers.
- Carry out survey of new morcellement
- Processing of direct sales and sales involving Excision / Division.
The Building Inspectors' Section
It is responsible for
- Processing of applications for Building and Land Use Permits
- Dealing with complaints from members of public against illegal developments
- Issuing Building and Land Use Permits / Outline Planning Permission
- Issuing Occupation Certificate
- Exercising expost control for buildings which have been completed