LAND USE & PLANNING
The Land Use & Planning Department
The Cadastre Section
It is responsible for :
- Upgrading of Owners of Properties.
- Request for evaluation of new constructions, new properties (division, excision) and addition to existing properties.
- Evaluation for certificate purposes.
- Upgrading of existing plans.
- Updating of evaluation list.
- Issue of clearance certificates.
- Carrying out of surveys upon identification of new construction, feedback from public / other departments , etc.
- Processing of direct sales and sales involving Excision / Division.
The Building Inspectors' Section
It is responsible for
- Processing of applications for Building and Land Use Permits
- Dealing with complaints from members of public against illegal developments
- Issuing Building and Land Use Permits
- Checking all buildings which have been completed and occupied