1. It is the responsibility of the user to provide true, accurate, and current information.
2. In case any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or not current, or if the City Council has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or not current, it has the right to terminate your use of any services on this website.
3. The use of this web site does not alter or extend any statutory deadlines.
4. The City Council makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information and data provided by any section in this web site. You agree and understand that the information and data on this web site are being provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind and that the information and data may be subject to errors and omissions.
5. The City Council reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently any service provided on this web site and condition of use with or without notice due to:
(a) Breaches or violations of this User Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines
(b) Requests by law enforcement agencies
(c) Discontinuance of services or content modifications to this web site
(d) Technical problems or errors
(e) Extended periods of inactivity
6. Blog messages are subject to validation by the Council prior to same becoming visible on the website. Usage of offensive/abusive language is strictly prohibited. The City Council reserves the right to decide which blog to publish or not. The City Council reserves the right not to publish your blog if found offensive or abusive.
(a) It is intended that the Website of the City Council can be used anonymously. No personal information shall be collected from you, unless you provide it voluntarily. You will know if the Website of the City Council is collecting personal information from you because you will be requested to provide it.
There are two exceptions to this.
(i) The first exception is where someone else provides the Website of the City Council or any City Council websites with your personal information. The Website of the City Council cannot prevent this.
(ii) The second exception is where the Website of the City Council collects statistics using software techniques such as clickstream data or cookies.
Clickstream data refers to a visitor's logs and statistics that provide information about a user’s online experience without, however, identifying the individual’s personal information. Examples of clickstream data that may be collected include times, and dates of visits, webpages accessed and files downloaded.
(b) If the Website of the City Council requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed of the particular purposes for which that information is collected, used and/or disclosed. Any personal information collected will not be kept longer than is necessary, and will be deleted once the feedback requirement is met. Adequate security measures have been taken to prevent loss, misuse and/or alteration of your personal information.
(c) You may request access to your personal information that the Website of the City Council may have collected. You also have the right to request for the correction of any inaccuracies with respect to personal information held on you.
7. The City Council will attend to customer request within 2 working days.
8. For any query/question, please call at the City Council from 08.45 to 16.00 during working days or call on telephone number 405 6600.