Human Resource Management Section
The Human Resource Management Section is managed by the Human Resource Management Officer and is responsible for:
- Appointment, Promotion, Retirement & Pensions and application of conditions of service.
- Monitoring leaves & attendances, passage benefits, car loans, travelling allowances.
- Dealing with Employment Relations matters and discipline of staff.
- Management of occupational, health, safety and welfare of employees.
- Issue, control and care of uniform allowance.
- Human Resources Planning, career development & Training of employees in line with the Council’s objectives & requirements.